Number of credits
|Master in criminology (120 ECTS)||3 crédits|
|Master in psychology : general (120 ECTS)||3 crédits|
|University certificate in clinical psychology with a focus on psychopathology||3 crédits|
Language(s) of instruction
Organisation and examination
Teaching in the first semester, review in January
Units courses prerequisite and corequisite
Prerequisite or corequisite units are presented within each program
Learning unit contents
This course is dedicated to the sexual delinquencies problem and its different aspects.
To do this, it consists of six main topics:
- Sexual delinquencies: basics, inclusion into the forensic field, myths and realities - Sexual offenders: typologies, psychopathological aspects, specific populations. -Juvenile sex offenders -Women sex offenders - Assessment: goals and methods, tools, dangerousness and recidivism.
- Etiology and treatment: classic, multifactorial, relapse prevention, and rehabilitation models.
Encounters with field professionals
Learning outcomes of the learning unit
- Provide a set of relevant data on the various aspects of the problem of sexual delinquencies.
- Raise awareness of the various field practices relating to sexual delinquencies.
- Stimulate a good practical and critical reflection on the problem of sexual delinquencies.
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Compulsory attendance and active participation Presentations, simulations, exercises throughout the course
Mode of delivery (face-to-face ; distance-learning)
Term: first quadrimester
Recommended or required readings
PPT after each course
Interventions practitioners during the course
Psychologie de la délinquance
F. Glowacz et M. Born, 2017, Ed. De Boeck
Assessment methods and criteria
Professor : F. Glowacz
Notes de cours et/ou power point
Notes de cours et/ou Power Point