Number of credits
Language(s) of instruction
Organisation and examination
Teaching in the first semester, review in January
Units courses prerequisite and corequisite
Prerequisite or corequisite units are presented within each program
Learning unit contents
The seminar supports students in developping an interdisciplinary project.
Learning outcomes of the learning unit
- Developing an interdisciplinary project that could be implemented in a school
- Approaching and understanding some contents in a global point of view.
- Strengthening the constitution of a disciplinary identity and the opening to other subjects.
- Practicing some collective skills (dialoguing, conciliating points of view, planning team work...)
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Development of an interdisciplinary project by working in pluridisciplinary groups
Mode of delivery (face-to-face ; distance-learning)
5 face-to-face working sessions to develop an interdisciplinary project + 1 session to present the projects
Recommended or required readings
A copy of the slides and a paper presenting the organisation of the course will be held available on MyUlg.
Assessment methods and criteria
- Oral presentation of the interdisciplinary project
- An individual reflexive feedback
The attendance to all the sessions is compulsory.
The seminar is based on team work that starts at the first session and continues during the quadrimester.
!! So, the change of time slot is not possible !!
Except in specific cases appreciated by people in charge of SAI
- Two unjustified non-attendances lead to a NON-ATTENDANCE note for the seminar.
- The non-attendance (even justified) to the first two sessions or to more than two sessions leads to a NON-ATTENDANCE note (or EXCUSE) for the seminar. Attention - No second session examination organized for this seminar. Having at least one laptop per group from the second session.