15h Th, 15h Pr
Number of credits
|Bachelor in psychology and education : general||3 crédits|
Language(s) of instruction
Organisation and examination
Teaching in the second semester
Units courses prerequisite and corequisite
Prerequisite or corequisite units are presented within each program
Learning unit contents
The various activities constituting this course aim to accompany the construction of your professional project. They will mainly focuss on the concept of professional competence.
Learning outcomes of the learning unit
- identify and illustrate competencies of a professionnal psychologist/pedagogue
- identify the links between these competencies and their courses
- identify the conditions for their own successs in higher education, by the way of competency developpement
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Several activities will be organised:
- Group project aimed at gaining further knowledge about the targeted professional field
- lessons introducing professionnal competences of a psychologist and success in higher education
- Meeting with a psychologist/teacher
Mode of delivery (face to face, distance learning, hybrid learning)
Blended mode, with face-to-face sessions as well as a web space.
Recommended or required readings
Any session :
- If evaluation in "hybrid"
The evaluation will be based on :
- a written individual reflexive synthesis in which, you write down your reflections with regard to the psychologist competence. The quality requirements for this report will be explained during the course. The signed protocol attesting your participation to one external conference must be attached.
- several homeworks to be loaded on e-campus. The requirements will be explained during the course.
Organisational remarks and main changes to the course
The date of the first class will be communicated in due time to students.
The schedule of the course will be provided by the teacher during the first class.
- Communication modalities
- Second session
Aude Silvestre : email@example.com