The university-trained computer scientist is first and foremost a designer. Their training enables them to find the optimal solution to IT problems encountered across many different domains.
The Master's degree in Computer Science ( 120 credits) offers the possibility to specialize via 3 professional focuses :
- professional focus in Computer systems security,
- professional focus in Intelligent systems,
- professional focus in Management (this professional focus gives access to the double Master's degree in Digital Business organized in partnership with HEC Liege)
The Master's in Computer Science is structured around:
- a common core (data structures and algorithms, programming languages, theoretical concepts of computer science, software development, IT systems and networks),
- an integrated project to be completed as part of a team,
- classes specific to the option chosen,
- elective classes or an internship,
- a Master's thesis.
All the courses of this master's degree are taught in English, given the importance of English in the field of IT.
This immersion provides students with an opportunity for intensive practice and consequently prepares them in an optimal manner for international careers.Programme content Courses
The contact details for the Faculty of Applied Sciences are listed on this page.
Future student at ULiège
Courses, student life, tips for success, activities for future students, campus life...
Information on the programme:
+32 (0)4 366 56 74
Admissions and registration conditions
Please use the contact form for any questions you may have.
Students on a study visit to ULiège
The International Relations department is at your disposal.
Erasmus IN: firstname.lastname@example.org